Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of Sale! and Some Vintage Goodies




I wanted to show some more vintage goodness that I've found recently!
Especially this "Miss Lollipop" perfume bottle, below.
I remember her from when I was a kid, and having been wanting one ever since I saw it
at an antique store.
She is missing her necklace I believe, but otherwise she's in great condition!
The hat always reminds me of Marlo Thomas in "That Girl".

I got Miss Lollipop off of Ebay, but I found the "Pretty Peach" avon cologne,

below, at an estate sale.


I also been fascintated by vintage craft books lately, like the Christmas one below.


Here is a craft from the book.


And last, but not least, today is the last day of my sale!
So check it out before it's too late!!
Bye for now!






1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Cute! I'm off to check out your sale! :) I know a few ladies that might just be interested, too!

Happy Monday!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...