Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some of my favorite things!



Here are a few of my favorite things from the past week!


First, is a throw I'm crocheting for my bed. It's a granny square motif,

done in yellow, white aqua and orange.

I will show it again when it's finished!



And below is a new owl plaque from an estate sale to add to my owl collection!


Also from that sale is a cool embroidered wall hanging, that perfectly matches my kitchen colors!



And, this was the sunset, I think it was on, Thanksgiving day.
Isn't is just gorgeous!!!



Nothing makes me feel more joyous than a beautiful sunset!

And, don't forget!

Last two days of my sale!

Ends tomorrow!!!


Bye for now!



No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...