Monday, December 07, 2009

Crochet Frenzy!

I have been in a crochet frenzy lately!
Partly, because there are so many things I want to try.
And partly, because there are things I am making for Christmas gifts.
Below is a throw that I made from left over yarn to lay on my bed.
I was also hoping that Smoke might like it too, and he does!

Then, I found a pattern for a scarf, that I thought my mother-in-law might like.
It's done in nice jewel tones.






It's really an easy and quick scarf to make.





I'm going to make another one for a gift, that's in blues and greens. So will take a pic as soon as it is done.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love both of your lovely gifts! Great crafting.

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...