Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WAYBACK Wednesday! and New Prints!



Before, I go Wayback, here are some new prints that I have in my shop!

First there is Belle, pretty in pink and green!
And there's "Mitsy love snow"!
And, "Mitsy love to party"!


Please check them out if you can!
Now, I thought I'd show some fun Christmas Kitcsh that is decorating my house.
I love this little dancing Santa and elf. I had the elf when I was little and it used to wind up and jiggle around!
The record album and card holder were thrifty finds!


Here is a close up of the elf:



And here is a pretty vignette of bristle brush wreaths and candles.
Hope you enjoyed, can't wait for Christmas!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...