I've decided to try my hand at the "ten things" game, that they are playing at "meet me at mikes" blog! So here goes:
1. I never learned how to swim, and I nearly drowned once.
2. My mom had me when she was 40 and I had Sabrina when I was 40.
3. I worked in Yellowstone National Park and the Sun Valley Lodge in Idaho when I was in college.
4. I'm almost 8 years older than my hubby.
5. I love the British, esp. their accents.
6. I wanted to be an ice skater and go to the olympics.
7. I grew up on a farm, 2 miles from the Canadian border.
8. I love fake cheese products like Kraft mac and cheese deluxe.
9. I remember all my dreams, and I can control them if I really try.
10. I had the same pillow for about 40 years.
Wow! I did it! Hope it isn't too boring!
Bye for now!