Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Good Intentions


You've probably noticed that I haven't been very regular with the blog posts lately, and I have lots of reasons. But it doesn't really matter what the reason, I just have to get back into the groove. So now I have good intentions and a new planner I found at Target. It will hopefully keep me motivated, we shall see.



I have to say that blogging doesn't come easy to me, I don't really like writing to be honest. It's not that I don't have a lot of ideas, but it's hard to get them on paper. I'm such a perfectionist, it takes me five minutes to write one sentence!






So here's to pretty stationery and good intentions! Wish me luck!
Bye for now!

4 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Good luck Laurie - look forward to reading your future posts.
Liz

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz, if you have any ideas or requests let me know! :)

Curtise said...

I do indeed wish you luck! I usually find the writing part the easiest, it's getting decent photos that I struggle with. I knew it was time to have a little break from blogging when I sat at the computer with a blank blogger page, and couldn't think of anything to say. I feel a bit better now! xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Curtise, glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets writers block now and then.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...