Sunday, March 20, 2016

What I Wore to See Zootopia


 Finally I'm feeling better, so we decided to head out and go to see a movie. We decided to go to Zootopia, since we'd heard so much good about it. We really enjoyed it! It also gave me a chance to wear my new shoes from Old Navy. Even better, after the movie we went shopping in the mall and I found the other tan pair and they were 40% off! I new I had to get them.
Blouse: vintage
Skirt, tights and jacket: Target (my daughter wanted to wear my moto jacket, so we traded and I wore hers)
Shoes: Old Navy







Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday
Bye for now!

13 comments:

Patti said...

Those are fab shoes! Glad you're feeling better and thanks for linking! xo

Patti

http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

Vix said...

Those shoes look super! x

Unknown said...

Thakns, Vix! :)

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I really want to see Zootopia, it sounds awesome. :) And I LOVE your whole outfit...that skirt is incredible!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! Hope you get a chance to see Zootopia! :)

Curtise said...

You are such a cool mum, Laurie! And I LOVE those shoes! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Curtise! I've got a pretty cool daughter too!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those shoes!!! They're so classic and fabulous. What a great outfit. I tend to keep leaning heavily on the colour black at this time of the year, too, especially when spring hasn't arrived, weather wise, yet.

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Jill James said...

Laurie, love your look today , especially that little skirt and your new shoes. Glad you enjoyed the movie and that you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Tijana! I will come visit your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessica, that is so true! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill, it felt so good to get out and do something! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...