Sunday, August 21, 2016

What I Wore


 I found this great off the shoulder top at H&M on clearance for $5, so I couldn't wait to wear it! I knew it was going to be a bit cooler, so I had planned on wearing it with jeans and a pair of sandals. But, it ended up pouring rain, so I had to wear some boots and a jean jacket. I'm still really happy with the result and I think I will get lots of different looks with this top.
Top and ring: H&M
Jeans and boots: Target
Jacket and purse: Thrift
Coin necklace: vintage
Feather necklace: F21
Chain mail bracelet: Renaissance Festival










This bracelet is a hand crafted chain mail piece that I purchase at the Renaissance Festival many years ago. I've always loved it, it make a very pretty tinkling sound.

Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday

Bye for now!

9 comments:

Patti said...

Very cute top, and great bling too! Thanks for sharing, xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Jill James said...

Your little top will be great for the last of Summer and perfect colours to slide into Fall. The bracelet is gorgeous , I can almost hear it tinkling.

Vix said...

I love that bracelet, it looks wonderfully Indian, just what I like!
The print of your top is fabulous. xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill! That's what I was thinking! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Vix! I thought you would appreciate that bracelet! :)

Lindsey said...

Super cute top - the print and colors are fantastic! Love the jewelry too! And I think the boots and jacket go great with it! Also, it's cold enough for boots and jackets?! I'm going to freeze this weekend! Haha.

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! It's just that time of year when one day it's chilly and the next it's hot and humid. It's going to be almost 90 today, but by the weekend it will be in the 70s. :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic outfit (jewelry majorly included). Orange + classic denim are so powerfully stylish together.

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks Jessica! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...