Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sketches of the Week and Some News


This week my art is starting to show the change of season from fall to winter. Even though it's still technically fall, as I write this, it is snowing and looking more like Christmas. I don't mind, as it gives me a lot of inspiration! 

I even made a little self portrait of me and my cat Smoke. He is such a character.




And, my news is that I am now selling some of my art on Society6, a website that you can buy prints, and other fun things with my art.  Check it out here  
Bye for now!

6 comments:

Vix said...

Fab artwork. Love the one of you and Smoke! x

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! :)

Lindsey said...

Aw! They're all adorable! I really love the one with you and your kittie. :) And congratulations! That's so awesome you are selling on Society6, now. I'll have to check it out!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Laurie!

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey, I hope you do! :)

Olga Rani said...

Nice works! That self portrait of you and your cat is adorable, I can see that he is quite a character, hehe

Unknown said...

Thanks Olga, he definitely is! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...