Thursday, February 15, 2007



What a great week this has been! Last weekend Sabrina stayed with the grandparents, so Rob and I had an early Valentine's celebration. We spent lots of time at Barnes and Noble, ate out at restaurants (without being interrupted every 5 seconds), and watched a romantic movie, The Lake House which was really good we thought. We also got to go to one of our fav places, Axman which is a surplus store here in the twin cities. You just never know what you'll find there. The top pic shows what I found. The large tins were just 75 cents each and when I took the pic I realized that one had something in it. Turned out to be a little starfish nestled in some paper shred! The mini cutting board and mat knife were only $1! And, I'm a sucker for scientific glassware, like this bottle. Today, I went to Target, and checked out the $1 bins. That's my haul in the second pic. Everything was 75% off! So I really went crazy! Everything I got was 25 cents, except for the spatulas and measuring spoons which were 62 cents! Even with everything I got, I felt like I should have bought more! I LOVE clearance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Very NICE!!

Remind me to make you take us to Axman if we ever come for a visit!! : )

How fabbb are all of these target bits!! sooo Great!!!

Can't wait to see what you do with everything! : )

xoxo Jenny

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...