Saturday, February 24, 2007

This has definitely been a crazy week. My computer crashed last weekend, and I didn't get it back till Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost went into a catatonic state! We took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy, and $138 later had the fun of reinstalling all my software (or rather my hubby did, what a sweetie!). Then I had to go through and relist all my favorites, catch up on email, blogs, ebay and etc. But I did get something fun in the mail, a purchase on ebay. It was a set of illustrations from an old book of different flowers. I tried to spread them out and get a pic for you, aren't they wonderful! Hope to use them this spring on collages and such. Can't wait for spring!!!

1 comment:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Bummers!!!!!!!! I cringe at the thought of my computer going down *O*.... Glad you are up and running again. Cool illustrations!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...