Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Few More Christmas Crafts

 I was crafting away
right up until Christmas day,
so I'm just now getting these photos up.
I worked on some cute vintage felt santas,
but only finished one.
He looks perfect in my woodsy 
red and green tree!


Then I decided I had to make new stockings 
for my hubby and daughter.
My girl loves purple
and I had this great vintage yarn tie
so I came up with this!

 For my hubby I did red, gold and green.
I love how the poinsettia turned out!

Here they are hanging on the fireplace mantel.
The red and green boot below is a vintage one I 
found at the thirft.
That one is for Smoke.

And mine is the one on the left below,
a vintage find from the thrift also.


Bye for now!












2 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

Oh my goodness, I love your sequined Santa and the stockings. :-)

Laurie said...

Thanks! I made those stockings in such a hurry, I'm surprised they turned out! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...