Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch trip

Well, we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch, and luckily the weather was absolutely perfect! Sunny, in the 60's and just a little breeze! Above is a pic of Sabrina in front of the Haunted House they have there. It's her favorite thing about the place, she would stand there all day looking at it if I let her.
You can't go inside, but she just loves looking at all the things that are peeking out at her from the windows. Plus, they have a bunch of turkeys that roam around it and an outhouse with a mechanical man that pops out at you. Every year they add a few things to it, and this year they put up the iron arch and fencing.
They also have lot of photo ops around to take pix, so we picked out this corn shock and took one with me and Sabrina and one with Rob and Sabrina.
And we always have to get one with the witch cutout. Sabrina looks so cute in the picture! I will show some pictures of the hayride in the next post, so bye for now!

2 comments:

farmerjulie said...

Great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! I want to go to the pumpkin patch. I love your Halloween countdown clock too. It's rolling right around.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...