Monday, November 05, 2007

Tricks or Treats!

Here is Sabrina all ready for trick or treating in her skeleton costume. I made it out of a pair of black sweatpants and sweatshirt that I painted bones on. I also went over the white paint with glow-in-the-dark paint.
I also painted her face, and then decided to do mine too, for the fun of it. Even though I didn't go out with her trick-or-treating. Daddy went with her this time.
Here are my latest finds at the thrift store, was ecstatic to find those shabby chic prints of the pretty ladies. My grandma had some like these, so I have fond memories. Found another apothecary jar, more seam binding, a metal frame and last but not least, the squirrel planter. I couldn't pass up the little nutkin, when I saw he was only $1.70! He looks great with my fall decorations! Bye for now!

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...