Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nutcracker Christmas on Ebay

Finally got around to posting pix of my new Christmas items for Ebay! I'm so excited about my collection this year, as I was inspired by the Nutcracker display that we saw at Macy's . The first piece is "waltz of the flower" fairy, on top of a card board cone. She holds a vintage bottle brush tree. As you can see in the close up below, I added a little tiara for her. Isn't she sweet!
This is one of two "petticoat" trees I did with ruffles of vintage crepe paper, that reminds me of a petticoat. This on is pink with silver tinsel stem for garland and vintage silver mercury glass beads, cream lace bows and vintage silver dennison star stickers for decorations.
The tree stands on a box with pink polka dots and on top is a vintage plastic angel that I altered with paint and glitter.
I made two sets of treat baskets in pink and cream with silver tinsel stem for handles.

Here is the second set. This is the cream petticoat tree, that has a flocked bird on top. There are vintage pink tulle bows. Hope you like everything, and can visit them at Ebay. The auctions end on this Sunday night, so after a busy Thanksgiving weekend, maybe you can take a look! Bye for now!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just "happened" upon your designs and blog via flickr. You are tremendously talented. I love your style and colour choices. I cant wait to see more. Your crepe paper tree boxes are fabulous!!
Tamy
www.simplymein.typepad.com

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...