Monday, May 05, 2008

New collage on Ebay and Domino doll from Israel

This is my newest fairy shadow box on Ebay. She is a cornflower fairy with lovely vintage silk flowers for a skirt, paper wings and crown, and she has crepe paper hair. This is the first time I've added hair to a fairy, and I think I really like it. Behind her is a drawing I did of a cornflower(also known as "bachelor's button" ).
I also added lots of lace and glitter, and a butterfly that I mounted in 3D.
This is an altered domino doll from my swap partner, Orit, over in Israel. Isn't it great! I love it!
And it looks great on my inspiration board! Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...