Monday, May 26, 2008

Show and Tell Sunday

I'm a little behind on Show and Tell Sunday, but here are some of my pieces. I do have more, but didn't have time to get pix of it all. There was a terrible storm yesterday, and didn't have enough light, and didn't dare get on the computer. The platter and plate are given to me by my mom, and the cups and saucers were my grandma's.
This is from the tea service my mom gave me.
This is the china cabinet my mom gave me that holds the tea service and more.
You can kind of see my Johnson brothers plates under the nests here. Thanks for looking! Now I have to go out and check everyone elses! Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...