Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hope still springs eternal

Hope is still spinging that I might be able to find a home for this collage cutie above. I had her on Etsy, but I'm beginning to wonder if Etsy is the place for my art. So now I have moved her to Ebay, and I hope to give her one last chance. If you are interested, check it out at Ebay.
This is another banner that I did for Jennifer, for her daughter Vivian. It was lots of fun to work with the candy colored pastels and also, Vivian is my mom's name. So naturally, it was fun using that name in a banner. Jennifer is a sweet gal, you should check out her blog too! Bye for now!



No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...