Friday, April 10, 2009

Pinkalicious!

Okay, for a while now, I had decided that I was burnt out on pink. I know, I know, how can anyone be burnt out on pink! But, sadly it happens. So the last thing I thought I'd be buying is something very pink! But then I saw this nifty apron at the thrift store and I just loved it!
Maybe it's because the flowers are a bit more mod than shabby chic, and I'm all about mod right now if you haven't noticed.

I also found these great dishes that were part of a relish tray, I wish I new what the pattern was. If anyone knows, please leave a comment! Plus, two more bead necklaces to be used in future projects and another vintage pattern. Yay! On a scale from 1 to 10 for successful thrift store outings, this was an 7! Bye for now!

6 comments:

Leonard said...

Pinkish apron is very o.k.

peace and love from Thailand***

oldflowers4me said...

you look so funky in that divine apron........

Mary Wadsworth said...

I love those dishes!
Mary

Stephanie said...

I love the dishes and the apron is cute.... I am curious of the maker too, of the dishes. I did not realize you blogged.

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

I love the pink apron! I bet you'll fall in love with pink again! hugs, Ellen

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I don't think I've ever stopped loving pink, just needed to take a break! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...