Friday, November 20, 2009

New Hats on Kitchy Kool!

Check out these lovely vintage hats I've just listed on Esty!
First is this sweet little hat loaded down with lilly of the valley flowers.
I think this would make a great bridal headpiece with the addition of some tulle,
or even without!



Next is this wide brim hat with lots of netting wrapped around the brim.


There are little velvet millinery flowers scattered in the netting.

And a sweet little velvet ribbon bow at the back! Tres chic!
Check them out at my shop, Kitchy Kool!

Bye for now!



1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I just LOVE that second hat!!!

Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...