Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Trip to Posytown and Shop Update!






You may have noticed that I've been a bit absent from my blog,


but I have a very good reason.


I took a trip to a place called "Posytown".


It's very far away, but it doesn't take me long to get there.


And, it's such a wonderful place, that I really hate to leave.


Would you like to visit Posytown?


Then come with me!




Posytown is nestled in a misty valley between the Sleepy Mountains and the Inspiration Sea.


The inhabitants seem to be stuck in time,


for they have looked the same for many years.


They don't have "jobs", but instead they use their talents


to make their own special contributions to the community.


For instance, our first visit is to meet Lark.


Lark is a sweet girl who lives on Elm Street.



She has a talent for speaking to birds and taking care of all the animals.


While she may seem shy, she is a fierce defender of all things small and gentle.




I hope you enjoyed your first visit to Posietown!

We will be back again to meet more of the merry inhabitants!



Before you go, I wanted to let you know that portraits have been done of

some of the Posytown pretties.

They are available at my shop on Etsy!

First, is one of Lark who you just met. I titled this "Tweet Heart".




Next, is a lovely girl named Mai, so her portrait is titled "Mai Oui"!




And last, but not least, is the lovely "Michelle".




I hope you will check out these Pretty Posh Posies, as I call them,

at my shop!


Bye for now!




No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...