Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Little Mushrooms!

Here are two more necklaces for Etsy that I just posted today! Cute little mushrooms that are perfect for summer, and these will probably be the last summery necklaces I do. I've already started on Halloween projects.
First is a mushroom done in pink and pastel green. I added two green vintage gumball beads for accent.



Next is an aqua and yellow mushroom. Colors of the sun and ocean!

I hope you will take the time to see them, and my other summer goodies at my shop!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Le_Vintage said...

so adorable! i love the little mushrooms i can't wait to go check out you're etsy!

xoxo
Le Vintage

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...