Thursday, September 03, 2015

A Brighter Kitchen


I finally got some more white paint and started painting my kitchen. 
I love how it looks so much brighter!
I also finished painting the buffet and I put up the shelves that used to be in my daughter's room.


Now I can change up the displays for every season much easier. 


So of course I started with some fun fall vignettes.


Hopefully they can distract me from the hot and humid weather we have been having.
 Fall, where are you?

Bye for now!

3 comments:

Curtise said...

Looks fab, a lovely fresh paint job, and loving the cute pieces! xxx

Vix said...

I love how you Americans change your displays for each season, I didn't know this until I started blogging.
Gorgeous colours and fab things! xxx

Jill James said...

Enjoy your newly painted kitchen and those changing displays. Enjoy all those Fall colours.