Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Countdown Resumes


Okay, I know I'm behind on my countdown here on my blog, but I have been doing well with it on Instagram. So if you follow me there, @happyasalarks you'll see all the pictures I am taking. 


Above are two of my Christmas wreaths, the top one is the one I crafted last year with a vintage Merry Christmas sign. And the bottom one I found at the thrift.


Mushroom ornaments I made for my white tree last year.


I added lights to that tree this year and I love how it looks!

Santas dancing on my kitchen shelves. 


And pretty vintage baubles of silver.
Bye for now! 





1 comment:

Vix said...

Your knitted mushrooms! I'd crochet a chain and make them into a necklace! x

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...