Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What I Wore


We definitely have more snow now so I decided it was time to bring out the winter boots. I got these at Target for Sabrina, but they fit me too, so I borrowed them for the day. I'm also wearing a new skirt I got on clearance at H&M. I was looking for a red plaid skirt but blue plaid is cute too!
Skirt and rings: H&M
Blouse and belt: thrifted
Tee, tights and boots: Target
Coat: Old Navy
Necklace: made by me 





I got these rings for Christmas and I love them!




Linking to:
Visible Monday 

Bye for now!






2 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love this outfit - especially the skirt!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Unknown said...

Thank you! I would love to find one in the Duncan plaid, but it would be hard to find probably. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...