Thursday, December 03, 2015

Christmas Countdown Reindeer


Today is reindeer on the countdown so I'm starting with my favorite from my childhood. It was made by Herman Pecker. He looks adorable on my vintage log candle holder.


I believe I found this rubber reindeer toy at an estate sale, isn't he sweet?


For some reason all these vintage plastic reindeer are missing the same antler, but they are still lovely.


I made this Christmas ornament last year using a Bon Mamon jar lid and vintage bits.


And of course, there is my reindeer pin, who is still waiting patiently for a home in my shop.
Tomorrow is wreaths, so I'll see you then!


No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...