Monday, December 14, 2015

What I Wore


I just love this skirt I got at H & M, so I brought it out again to wear for another balmy winter day. 
Strange weather when I can wear a jean jacket a couple of weeks before Christmas!
Jacket: Thrifted
Skirt: H & M
Boots, purse, and tights: Target
Necklace: made by me




I made this necklace from a little cloche and deer that I got at Micheals on clearance. I love how it turned out. 




Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Patti said...

I love that skirt too! And the deer pendant - so sweet. xox

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Vix said...

That pendant is so pretty, what a lovely thing.
We've got similar weather here, long may it last! xxx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...