Thursday, July 12, 2007

More garden pix

Here are some pix of some of the ornaments in my garden. I have really big catmint plants that like to spread out and they are perfect for nestling little gnomes, mushrooms and bunnies.
This stone is a gift I got a couple of years ago from my mother-in-law. I just love it!
My hollyhocks are doing okay inspite of the bunnies chewing on them. This one has started to bloom.

Last, is a pic of the beautiful sunset we had as I was taking these pix. I love a good sunset, one with lots of clouds and pinks and purples. Thanks for taking a peek at my little garden, bye for now! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...