Friday, July 06, 2007

Zooriffic!





Yesterday was so much fun! We finally took Sabrina to the Minnesota Zoo. We've taken her to the smaller one at Como Park, but never this one. First we went on the tropics trail and saw the kimodo dragon that's shown in the second pic. There were also monkeys, tropical birds, flamingos like the ones in the the third pic and more. Got a great pic of Sabrina and her dad, she was doing her best imitation of a monkey! The last pic is of some butterflies in the butterfly garden. That was fabulous! They would fly around us and bump into us like we weren't even there! So many of them too! Wish I had this many in my garden!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...