Friday, July 25, 2008

Christmas in July!

Merry Christmas! Well, maybe not, but here are the items I put on Etsy for the Cottage Style Street team event. First, I made a cupcake banner with hand drawn cupcakes and lots of glitter.
The banner spells out "Jingle" and there are vintage jingle bells on a couple of the cupcake hats.

I also made two sets of tags, one with hand drawn cupcakes shown below.

The other set has Christmas phrases on each. Of course, Sabrina wanted to get in on the pictures, it IS her bed I'm using in the background. Bye for now! :)

4 comments:

Jean Knee said...

I love that jingle banner. It's so different for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jean! That's what I was going for! :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed viewing your blog and this cupcake garland is just beautiful! I wanted to say thanks so much for Halloween tutorial of tags for the Vintage Halloween Swap.

Unknown said...

Thanks Patricia! I'm so glad you liked it! It was really fun to do! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...