Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Whew! I'm tired!

Just resting up here, it has taken me couple of days believe me! Our vacation was fun, but kind of wore me out! I'll have to post about it in chapters, as we did alot! First, we drove as far as Mitchell, South Dakota. We stayed at a nice hotel with a waterpark, which was perfect for Sabrina. She is taking swim classes, and it was good for her to get more pool time.
The best part was the water slide, which Rob and Sabrina went down many, many times! I was wishing that I had a swim suit so I could join them, but haven't been able to find one that I like. Anyway, they had an exercise room, so I used the treadmill and felt very good about that. Next time I will show pix from Wall Drug and Belle Fourche. Bye for now!


No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...