Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Have you dug the drug?

They next stop on our trip was Belle Fourche, South Dakota. But first we made a pitstop in Wall, South Dakota. This is where the famous? Wall Drug is, a monument to to every tacky souvenir you could want (or not want). We didn't stay long, just wanted Sabrina to see it.
Then we got to Belle Fourche, which is just north of the Black Hills. It's also where my sis, Denise and her boyfriend Ken live. And, my mom had been living with them ever since she fractured her pelvis. It has been a wonderful thing for her, and I really appreciate Ken and Denise for being there for her. The next day we had breakfast there, with my brother Lynn and his wife Carol. It was a great visit!


The pic above is dark, but that's my mom with Sabrina. Below is a pic of Rob and Sabrina enjoying the hotel pool.

1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello~ Looks like you're having fun!!!!!!~

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...