Thursday, November 13, 2008

1st Snow of the Season

Well, this is what I woke up to yesterday, and it's already gone! At first I wasn't thrilled to see snow, but when I saw how magical the garden looked I just had to get out and take some pics!
I felt bad for my little fairies and gnomes, but they seemed to take it in stride!

Everything looks better with the contrast of white snow, like a frosted cake.And this little gnome (below), he just slept right through it! Maybe I can do that too, from about February 15th till spring! Bye for now!






























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Laurie!

Wow, I cant believe you had that much snow! We had it last weekend here in Michigan :( I am so not ready yet!

I recently saw your cupcake banners and fell in love! My kitchen is done in a sweet shoppe theme and I would love to have one for it. I am wondering if you take special orders? I would like maybe a shorter one for across my window above my sink. Maybe one that says CAKE? My colors are soft yellow, mint and soft pink. If you do not take special orders that is fine :)

Thank you so much!
Hugs,
Amy

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...