Thursday, May 21, 2009

gardening with fairies and gnomes

This past weekend I was busy gardening with the fairies and the gnomes! First we made a new little garden for Sabrina where a maple tree used to be. I planted russian sage in the back, yarrow in the middle and stonecrop in the front. Then I added a few fairies.


In the back garden I only added one new plant, a yarrow, and then the gnomes added a little gazebo to have a picnic with the fairies. Or maybe it's a potting shed, I mean look at that wheel barrow full of clay pots! Either way, it looks lovely!

Then they made a little stone path that leads to the arches. Look at that gnome sleeping on the job!
I think they did a great job, don't you? Now if I could just get them to do the weeding!

Oh, and guess who else showed up! He seemed to think the garden could use some vegetables. But then, he just wants a free dinner! bye for now!





No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...