Friday, May 29, 2009

Thrifty finds Friday

Am trying to get back into the habit of showing my latest thrift store finds, so here goes. This week was a little slow, but I did find this great Pyrex coffee pot. Just love it!Last week, I found a great record and some books! The record is a Dean Martin album, check out the "risque" looks passing between Deano and the blonde! I found an old copy of the book "Mrs. 'Arris goes to Paris". It has great art on the dust jacket. Can't wait to read it!
Then I scored this great vintage book on Bazaars!

It has lots of neat craft projects in bright colors. Very inspiring! These little fish pockets are to go in your purse and hold odds and ends, I like that idea! Well, bye for now!









No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...