Saturday, May 23, 2009

41!

Yesterday we celebrated my hubby's 41st birthday with a cookout. Sabrina enjoyed her play area that we recently renovated. We added new rock, new steps and other structural reinforcements.
You can see the she is head over heels about it!
Here she is modeling on the new stairway!
This was the first time we had really used the deck this spring and we found a robin nest under the deck balcony! I was able to get a picture of the babies in their nest.
Hubby was master of the grill and provided hamburgers and brats.
I supervised.
He was pretty excited to fire up the ole weber (as in 15 years old!).

Happy Birthday Honey!!










No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...