Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Day at the Museum



 For my daughter's birthday, we went to the Science Museum of Minnesota, and I have to say, we really had a blast.




 One of the newer additions was this gigantic spacesuit! It took up all three floors! We couldn't stop talking about it! And it was really hard to get a good picture of it.






 My favorite part of the museum was the light science area, with lots of beautiful and colorful things to see. Above is a picture of my girl, making colorful shadows.



I didn't get any shots of the dinosaur skeletons, but that is my daughter's favorite part. She has always been into dinos since she was little. Although it was very busy, I'm so glad we went! Have you been to a museum lately? Bye for now!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The giant space suit is so cool! It looks you had guys had a great time at the Science Museum. We just went to a museum dedicated to Harry Houdini this weekend - it was pretty neat too. :)

Glad your daughter had a lovely birthday!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey! That Houdini museum sounds great too.

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...