Sunday, March 19, 2017

What I Wore


I have been searching for more skirts that I can wear in the warmer months that will go with a lot of different things and I found this cute gray skirt at F21 for $6! I actually bought one size up so that it would fit a bit looser over my tummy, even though I can wear the smaller size. I think the light gray color will be perfect for summer clothes. But for now I'm pairing it with black and white for a day in the 40s.
Skirt: F21
Jacket, purse, tights and boots: Target
Blouse: H&M
Cardi: JCPenney




Linking to:
Visible Monday
Turning Heads Tuesday

11 comments:

Vix said...

You've certainly got the legs for it. xxx

Patti said...

I love how you add cool tights to your outfits - you look fab and fun here. xox

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Patti! :)

Olga Rani said...

Lovely skirt! It will look great in summer, as for now it looks super hot with the leather jacket!

Unknown said...

Thanks Olga!:)

Lindsey said...

You always find the cutest skirts! And what a deal! I love your tights too! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsey, that's what I love about F21! :)

Sri Selvalakshmi said...

Nice Article. Thanks for Sharing... Egg Manufacturers in Namakkal

sriselvalakshmi said...

Nice post!Thanks for sharing.
egg wholesalers namakkal
egg wholesale price in namakkal

luckys said...

These jeans are great for winter because they're pretty thick. They're perfectly skinny. I'm wearing a zero and they're pretty tight I'm really a 2 but they run a little big, but only a little.
gta 5 apk

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...