Sunday, August 19, 2007
Halloween is here on Ebay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Sketches of the Week
Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...
-
It was a warm and very muggy day, so put on my JC Penney dress again and added pink and yellow beads, navy straw purse and navy ...
-
Today I have to announce some changes for me on the internet, that are somewhat sad, but also feel like a relief for me. First I'm sa...
4 comments:
Ooooh I LOVE these. Fabulous work!!!!
Kari
Laurie,
These Halloween creations are OVER THE TOP!!!!! You are sooo amazingly talented! Im going to have to skip over to Ebay and keep a watchful eye on these! :)
XO,
Jenn
I have been TRYING to get to your eBay and cant find it! Send me a link please so I can try! Oooosh I want these! Gypsy
http://gypsyfroggie.blogs.com
LOVE you Halloween creations!!!
Post a Comment