Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sweet and Sinister Goodies!

Check out all the goodies I got from my swap partner Denise! She really went all out, and I couldn't be more pleased! First she painted two pumpkins for me, one with a cat and one with polka dots! And she is obviously a great sewer, because look at the tote bag and yo yo table runner she made! She also made a beautiful necklace with pearls and black crystal beads, it looks amazing!
Then there was a little book shaped box she decoupaged and tucked with goodies and the bottle of halloween sprinkles which the kid and I will use on our Halloween cookies! Oh , and some bottle cap magnets too!
Then there is the jar of chocolate eyeballs with cute little tag and label, and a variety of halloween cards.
As I said, inside the decoupaged box were all kinds of goodies like gold dresden crowns and star (0h yay!) beaded flowers and lots of ephemera! So cool! Can't wait to use everything! Thanks so much Denise! I'm so glad I got you for a partner! Happy Halloween! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
I LOVE your Halloween swap goodies. The bag is adorable and i love the painted pumpkins!!!
xo,
Jenn

farmerjulie said...

Wow! that looks great. love the black and white theme!!
jullie

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...