Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bat Boy

This is the latest collage that I did for Ebay, and it will be the last item I do for Halloween this year. This was an old family photo that I knew would be perfect for Halloween. I photocopied it and then altered it with colored pencils. Then I embellished with vintage silver glitter and gave the one boy some lovely bat wings. I added a nice big moon in the background, and the family is raised from the background for 3d affect. Then I trimmed the frame with vintage lace and a vintage silver buckle with black velvet ribbon through it. I added the words "Bat Boy" to the ribbon. I really liked this so much that I wanted to keep it, but in the end decided to list it. Hope you like it! Bye for now!


No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...