Monday, January 15, 2007

I got tagged!

Well, Jenny tagged me so here's the deal. The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Here's my 6 weird things:
1. When I was little I ate the tips off of matches! Must have had a deficiency!
2. I like to take chocolate cake without frosting and mix it in a bowl with ice cream till it is the consistency of mashed potatoes.
3. I wanted a pet so bad when I was a kid that I decided the daddy long legs spider under our piano was my pet. I named him Nicholas ( was a fan of the tv show "Man from Uncle"). Then my sister stepped on him.
4. Can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
5. I'm getting addicted to scrapbook papers. And I don't even do scrapbooks! (I love scrapbooks but don't have the time). I do use them in my art though.
6. We have tv's, but no cable or dish or anything! Just rabbit ears! Haven't had it since the 80's. Don't really miss it either.

2 comments:

Denise M. DesLauriers said...

Hey wait a minute it wasn't your sister that stepped on your spider, it was you brother...:oP :o)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Thanks so so much for playing along!! How funny!! Really great stuff!! I'm not sure which is my favorite! : )

I'm emailing you in a few mins! : )

xoxo Jenny (a fellow weirdo)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...