Sunday, August 26, 2007

100th blog WINNER!

The winner of the cupcake fairies is......Becca! Congrats! Just email me your address and I will get it out to you asap!! Tomorrow if possible! I pinned Becca's name on a board that I pin tags on that I make to send with packages. I have a bad habit of losing them! Below is a pic I took the other day of Sabrina and our kitty Tigger. They are on our bed, don't you just love the fancy blue towel! LOL! It's there to save the comforter cover (hopefully). The funny thing is, for awhile I couldn't get a good pic of Sabrina to save my soul! And now she's taking good pix right and left! Will post again soon to show the new things I have on Ebay, so check back, or go there right now if you can't wait. Bye for now!!

1 comment:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I am absolutely delighted to be the winner of your adorable cupcake fairies! I have e-mailed you w/my address -- thank you so much for sharing in such a thoughtful way!
Nice pic of Sabrina and Tigger!
:)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...