Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sad day

I was going to post a bit about my latest thrift store purchases, but just this evening a terrible tragedy occured in Minneapolis. A bridge that is part of a major highway, completely collapsed and as I speak they are trying to rescue people. All I can do is think positive that no one was killed, and that it will be ok, but I'm really shaken. I just am thankful that no one I know personally was involved. It is so unreal, I can't really believe it. I will be thinking of those who were involved and I hope that everyone is going to be ok.

1 comment:

Kari said...

It is so difficult to see what happened here last night. All of those families with missing loved ones are in my thoughts. A dark day here in Minnesota.
Kari

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...