Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I had to do one last Valentine piece to celebrate love, called "Tresor"(which means treasure). This one I'm going to keep in think. I never keep anything for myself. It's actually the first time I have used two fairies together, if I remember right. Will try to do that more in the future.
Today has been a very special day so far. Not only did a I get a wonderful card and gift from my hubby (he picks out the best cards that always seem to fit us perfectly). I also got a wonderful birthday package from Jenny! No, today's not my birthday, but I like getting a birtday gift any old time! Esp. if it's from Jenny! Look how pretty the wrapping!
This is what she gave me, cupcake nutcups, rose shaped soap, a honeycomb birthday decoration, and last but not least, a beautiful cake art sign!!!
Here is the sign on my kitchen wall, behind a valentine decorated feather tree. Doesn't it look perfect there!! Jenny and Aaron, you are the best!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...