Friday, January 09, 2015

My Week


 I know, I know, I haven't posted much this week.
But I did get some new booties crocheted
using up some pink yarn from my stash. 
Why I have so much pink yarn I don't really know.
Not my favorite color, but they still look cute.
In fact, I'm really happy with how they turned out!
I used this pattern, though I didn't make them as tall,
and I haven't added the pom pom ties. 
Not sure I will.
They are very warm and comfy!



 I  also have been painting many odds 
and ends around the house. 
I great cure for the winter blahs.
In between all of that,
I've been helping my girl with her 8th 
grade grammar, yuk!
I'm picky about grammar myself,
but sometimes the English language makes no sense!
I mean, for every rule there are at least three exceptions!


 And, finally I got to see one of the bunnies 
having an early morning snack.

Keep warm,
and 
bye for now!

3 comments:

Curtise said...

Crochet boots! I didn't know such things were possible, they're so cute!
I'm a grammar snob too, but yes, it's complicated...
Sweetest bunny in the snow. xxx

Vix said...

I love those boots, you are clever! x

Peaches McGinty said...

Those crochet booties! they are so sweet! and grammar? good luck! isn't it tricky? I'm hopeless, even some words are outrageously spelled, it certainly isn't phonetic! x x x

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...