Monday, July 20, 2009

A Beautiful Sunset

Just wanted to show off Sabrina's latest painting. I love the colors in it! Of course, I'm also very partial to sunsets! We had a great weekend, because we went to see Harry Potter! Loved it!
Parts of it are different from the book, but it didn't really bother me, some things that they left out I was glad that they did. I still haven't read the last book, so I'm anxious to find out how it ends!

Here is a cute couple, Alice in Wonderliddle and her rabbit. She looking for a new home. If you are intested check here on Ebay. Well, hope everyone had a great weekend too! Bye for now!




No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...