Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another box of detash at Kitchy Kool Shop!

Thought I'd better add something new to my vintage goodies store "Kitchy Kool" and here it is:
It's a sweet little vintage box filled with all kinds of goodies. Isn't that little girl on the box cute?


Inside are vintage plastic candle holers, cupcake toppers, ribbon and a "happy birthday" cake topper.



Can't believe school is starting soon, and I guess Smoke wants to get in the act. Sabrina left her top open on her vintage desk and look who dropped in!



Reading, writing and cat scratching! Bye for now!





1 comment:

Janis said...

Hi Laurie, I love the vintage
goodies that you are finding
and Smoke is just adorable!!!
Hugs,
Janis

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...