Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Acts of Flamingos!

I just got this lovely flamingo (actually there are two, I just haven't put the other one out yet) from a super cool flickr friend Richele! I really needed a Roak, cause this was a tense week. They laid off a whole bunch of people at my hubby's place of work, and we were afraid he'd be one of them. But we found out today, that he's still safe! For now anyway. It's just the way it is nowadays, but it doesn't make it any easier. So thanks Richele! I needed that! xoxo
Bye for now!

2 comments:

vivian said...

Im glad your husband didnt get laid off. It is a very scarey world these days.. I worry about my kids jobs all the time!
have a sweet day!
oh.. nice flamingo!
vivian

Unknown said...

Thanks Vivian! We were very relieved, but we know it could still happen, so we are planning accordingly. Trying to be prepared! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...