Monday, June 29, 2015

New White Shorts


Recently I purchased two pairs of burmuda shorts from Old Navy 
for $30 for both! It was too good a deal to pass up! Even though I don't 
wear shorts a lot, I do like how comfortable these are. And 
they look really retro with a longer vintage top. 
Shorts: Old Navy
Top, purse, native american necklace, 
red, white and blue necklace and ring: vintage
Sandals: thrifted

I'm realizing I have a fair amount of red, white and blue
clothing and accessories. So I'll be red, white and blue for the 
4th of July too (next weekend).
 We went to a really great estate sale, so I have some fun 
things to show in my next post, stay tuned!
Bye for now!
Linking to Turning Heads Tuesday!

6 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Fab outfit and great necklace!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Vix said...

Lovely and Summery! x

Curtise said...

You look great, Laurie, fresh and light and ready for summer (and the 4th of July!) xxx

mispapelicos said...

You look so lovely
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the new white shorts, perfect for all summer. Happy early 4th!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Nicole Mölders said...

Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Your outfit is perfect for the Fourth. I love that top! I wish I had one like taht or even in dress length. This is what I typically wear. http://highlatitudestyle.com/2015/06/24/dress-for-success-national-day/

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...